Membership in the Jamaican American Association is in four categories: active, associate, honorary, and naturalized active. The organization reserves the right to deny membership to anyone. Members are entitled to a free listing in our Business Directory. If you have a business you would like listed, click on Advertising in the top navigation bar for more information.
Pay Dues Here
Membership cards are processed in batches. If you pay dues and don’t receive a card within 30 days, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Subscribing Life Membership, paid over four quarters.
Life membership granted upon payment in full of Subscribing Life dues.
Dues not paid in full by the end of one year from the date the subscription begins will be converted to regular membership on the first day of the new year following when the one year subscribing payment is due. For example: $100 SL Payment is equivalent to two years regular membership.
|$40||Senior (Age 60 plus)|
|Free||High School Student and below|
Benefits for Life, Honorary Members & Past Presidents
Note: Effective Jan 1st, 2014
Honorary Members & Past Presidents
- Special seating to all our events when possible.
- Special recognition if you are in the audience at our events.
- Free admission to all JAANC events or 50% depending on the type of the event. You will be advised prior to the event.
- Special invitation to all events.
- Discount to be decided by the current Executive Board for one guest accompanying Past President to all events.
- Free Business listing of Business name and business website in the online Business Directory.
- If you are a paid up member, free listing of Business Name, telephone, address and website in the Business online Directory.
- 50% off one ticket for an event. Event to be decided by current Board.
- Special Seating if in attendance to JAANC events
- Special recognition at all events when possible
- Special written invitation to all events
- Free listing of Name, Business Name, telephone, address and website.
Request ID Card for Minors
Enter the information below to request an ID card for your child through high school. Enter multiple names separated by a coma if required. At least one parent or guardian must be a member.